This Statement is effective as of April 8, 2015.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to receive the newsletter or other commercial electronic messages, become an Advisor, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
CM also is committed to providing a secure environment for Advisors. When using the services provided on the Site as an Advisor, you may be required to provide some personal information to help assist CM conduct business with you. Advisors please review the Advisor Agreement for additional information.
Non-personal Identification Information We Collect
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site, including computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, operating system, Internet service provider and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being stored in cookies, CM recommends disabling cookie support in your browser. However, please note that this may limit the performance functionality at the CM Site.
The Way We Use Information
CM may collect and use Users personal information either internally in connection with our business or through carefully vetted third party service providers for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to allow our third party service providers to process payments or other services relating to that order on our behalf.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- To send periodic emails
- We may use User email addresses to send Users information and updates pertaining to their orders. We may also send emails to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to one of our publications, he or she will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate technological, organizational and physical data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Our servers are located in the United States, and the personal information you provide may be subject to the laws of that jurisdiction.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Otherwise, disclosure of User personal information will be with the User's consent, or where required by law.
Links to Other Web Sites
To allow you to interact with other Web sites on which you may have accounts (such as Facebook and other social media sites) or join communities on such sites, we may provide links or embed third-party applications that allow you to login, post content or join communities from our Site.
We may also provide you with general links to non-CM web sites.
Your use of these links and applications is subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, and you should become familiar with the third party sites' privacy policies and terms before using the links or applications.
CM is not responsible for ensuring security and privacy, the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is structured specifically to attract anyone under 13.
We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from visitors, or that we otherwise collect concerning or in connection with the Site, to a third party in the event of a sale or other transfer of assets or of any portion of our business. In the event we enter a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be among the assets transferred.
Your Acceptance of These Terms and Legal Notice
How to Contact Us
If you have submitted information about yourself through the Site or an e-mail message and you would like us to correct or delete that information from our records, please contact us. We will make every effort to delete your personal information from our files.
CM Group Holdings Inc.
1100 Stearns Dr
Attn: Customer Service
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379