You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Pre-assembled 6.75x10 Be Happy Fast2Fab™ Album made of Mint bookcloth material with a foiled "Don't Worry, Be Happy" design
- Mint vegan leather Travel Case with a hand-drawn texture floral pattern and CM logo (18.5" Wx11.75" H)
- 13 preprinted, double-sided pages with reinforced edging
- 16 Page Protectors
- Happy Album Kit #1 (includes 6 double-sided sheets of Designer Paper, 1 sheet of Ivory Cardstock and 1 complementing Sticker sheet)
- Happy Album Kit #2 (includes 4 double-sided sheets of Designer Paper, 1 sheet of Coral Cardstock, 6 double-sided Mats and 2 rolls of complementing Washi Tape)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen
- Repositionable Tape Runner (34 feet of adhesive)
- BONUS drawstring bag with "Be happy" design
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee for Fast2Fab™ Album
- Save $12.50 over buying products separately!
Trendy and Practical meet!!Review by Jennifer / (Posted on 7/16/2018)Love this new twist on the traditional album!! We all have our own wants and needs and this works so well for me and my friends. Give it a try! and you will be surprisingly delighted!!
Overall look is appealing, but not quite hitting the markReview by Rachel W. / (Posted on 7/9/2018)I like the look of the Be Happy album, however, being a Millennial, but in the older end of the generation, I don't feel it's anything more appealing to say those in their mid twenties to mid thirties, such as myself. Personally, I feel that its just a different size album than the traditional ones, it doesn't seem to be to be anything such as a planner-type album, as there's not any calendar/date pages in it. I also don't find some of the items that come with the kit truly necessary - for example that drawstring bag that comes with it is not necessary and with that, makes it feel as if its geared toward a younger generation than my age group that includes graduate students, young professionals, and young mom's. I also feel just because the size is more rectangular that doesn't necessarily mean people are going to be more likely to carry it around with them. As for myself and some of my close friends who are mom's, all that is brought with us on the go are only items of necessity and I wouldn't call that a necessity, as I think it would make my bag weigh much heavier than it needs to be. I liked the bright colors and the summer-vibe the album and pages had to it. However, personally, I still prefer to make digital photo albums or collages online, as I'm in the generation that always has my phone on me and it makes it easier when you can just transfer the photos digitally from your phone to an album, rather than going to print them out somewhere or ordering prints. However, I do hope with this launch, this album, can help to bring in clientele from the younger generation to continue the legacy of capturing those precious memories with photo albums (digitally or traditionally).