You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 12 photo-safe polypropylene sleeves
- Sized (length and width) to hold memorabilia up to 12x12 in size
- Sized (thickness) for holding two 12x12 sheets of paper
- Holds memorabilia securely (top-loading)
- Jeeping on the interior/strap side of the page and plain edge on the exterior/right side of the page
- Height of the interior jeeping and all outer dimensions line up exactly with a refill page and protector
- Made in the USA
Hate top loading sleevesReview by Jean / (Posted on 1/13/2019)I would prefer side loading pages also. I think it will also make sure nothing can "fall out" if the book happens to get turned upside down by someone looking at them. However I do like the white edge to match the other pages
Hate top loading sleevesReview by Beth / (Posted on 12/14/2018)I can't say enough how I dislike these top loading pages. I hate that the top loading allows dust and other air particles to get inside and settle on pictures and memorabilia. This was one of the reason they were done away with before and went to side loading pages.