Butterfly & Camera Patches (2/pk)
Give your kids’ scrapbook albums an extra dose of sass-itude with the hottest new trend for kids ages elementary to adolescent – embroidered patches! The Butterfly & Camera Patches for scrapbooks are made of non-woven fabric and feature seven- and eight-color embroidery. They are easy to attach to bookcloth album covers – just peel off the clear sheet from the back of the patch and adhere it to your album cover! And, if they get dirty from the kids flipping through their scrapbooks reminiscing on their happy moments, they’re easy to clean with soapy water (just like your CM albums!).
- Includes 2 patches; 1 Butterfly (2.125"W x 1.5"H) and 1 Camera (2.625"W x 2.875"H):
- Butterfly made of white non-woven fabric base with 7-color embroidery; Camera made of blue non-woven fabric base with 8-color embroidery
- Instructions: Peel off the clear sheet and adhere the adhesive back to the album cover
- Removable, but the longer they stay attached to a surface, the harder it is to remove
- Washable; use soapy water and pat dry (note: do not rub too hard to avoid distress to the embroidery)